Friday, February 22, 2013

PlayTime

A few days ago, I made a 'fortress' for the kids to play in.  (Side note: Fortress is Ethan's word of choice for a tent/fort.)  They thought it was awesome.  It stayed up for 2 days, I think, but I eventually needed the blankets.
Giving his fortress a thumbs up!
They crammed a lot into that little space.
Today, we had a little play day with some friends.  Actually, I was watching a friend's 2 kids for the morning, and we all had a great time!  Ethan and Jackson are in preschool and church together.  Nora and Emree are 6 months apart and had fun playing too.
The girls, cutting up some cookies
A couple of cute superheros!
Lego time
The girls wanted in on the superhero action!  See Emree in the background as Supergirl :)
As I have blogged about before, Ethan loves to play in the snow.  We got about 4 inches yesterday and last night.  He and Jared went out yesterday to shovel and sled a bit (it was dark before they came in).  It warmed up a little today, so I decided to take both kids out for a little while.  Nora was happy just walking circles on the driveway and didn't really care about the snow.  And I basically had to drag Ethan inside.  I'll leave the snow play to daddy :).
Taking them for a sled ride...Nora's not too sure.
Checking out the snow, briefly. 
Moving some snow

No comments:

Post a Comment