Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas in Salem

I have no excuses for why this post has taken so long.  Anyway, the weekend after Christmas, we headed south to celebrate with our families.  We had a great weekend (plus a few days) and I'll just let the pictures do the talking :).
We opened presents with my family on Friday when we got there.  My uncle Bruce and his family got into town on Friday as well (from Virginia Beach).
A favorite of his!
She made this face every time she opened something.  I love it!

On Saturday, we went to celebrate with the Collier side.
LEGOs, LEGOs, LEGOs
This girl loves dogs.  Nora with Hank
Sunday, we had a get together with the Squibb family.  Lunch and the 5th Annual Rob your Neighbor!
Always a good time!
Grant, Nora, Katie- 2; Ethan (4), Josiah (5), Scout (4), Caleb (3); Haley (5), Finley (5), Paige (7)
The rest of the time was spent playing games, hanging out and eating.  
Jared and the kids in a heated Dance Dance battle :)
Grandpa Bob and my Pop deep in thought during their chess game.
While we were all in town, we took a few 'organized snapshots'.  I will post those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment