Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Phone Dump

I've realized that I take a lot of pictures on my phone that never make it to the blog. So, I'm going to start a {somewhat} regular "Phone Dump" post. So, here are some pictures from the beginning of this year :)!
January 5 (AKA: Snow-mageddon)


Snow-cream (not awesome, but the kids were thrilled).





January 6 (coldest day EVER!!)


Gotcha' Day for my sweet friends, Erin and Jeff Lloyd. It's been a long journey and they finally have Mayleigh!


January 8
Crazy kids!

YouTube Video

January 10
Nora got her hair cut. It's the 2nd time we have cut it and I'm trying to let the front/sides catch up with the back. It was looking too Carol Brady mullet-ish.





January 11
We went to Springfield for the day. The kids had a blast at Scheels. It's such a fun store. FYI: they sell fudge there. Soooo yummy. We came home with 6 different flavors from dirt and worms to cookie dough.















No comments:

Post a Comment