Thursday, January 30, 2014

Phone Dump

I really need to designate a day, each week for this post. But anyway, here are my phone pictures from the last week (or so)!
Last week, was my turn in Ethan's class.


Here's his group at the corn table.



Jailbirds!


They were pretending to be in jail.


Nora is very proud that she gets to use markers. This doesn't happen all that often!


Doing some puzzles


Loving on Max


We went to the museum with some friends on a "no school because of extreme cold" day. Camden, Brennan and Ethan are good buds!


And we visited with Mayleigh! She just came home with our friends, the Lloyd's, from China. She is so sweet! She and Nora will be good friends, I'm sure :).



Cute boy, with a new haircut!


She was "talking to Emily!" (One of my friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment