Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hello 3rd Trimester

Today marks the beginning of the 3rd trimester of my 3rd pregnancy!  Crazy!  I only have 12 weeks to go, and it seems like we have a lot to do/get through before then.  There have been those who have requested baby bump pictures ;), so here are a couple.  Or, I should say...here are the only ones I have.  I guess that's what happens the third time around.  I'm pretty sure we have weekly pictures from Ethan's pregnancy and maybe bi-weekly or at least monthly pictures from Nora's.  Anyway, moving on...
Me at 20 weeks (half-way there)
And 28 weeks (Yikes! This baby is growing!)
I've been feeling pretty well.  But chasing after 2 kids everyday does make me sleep well at night ;)!
We have chosen to not find out the gender this time and couldn't be more excited about it!  We knew with both, Ethan and Nora and I can't wait to experience the surprise of the gender reveal at birth!  We are still working on a boy name, so any suggestions are welcome (but don't be offended if we don't use your suggestion).  Check back in about 12 weeks for some exciting posts!!

2 comments:

  1. As always you're looking fabulous! I'm so excited for the next 12 weeks to fly by so we can meet this little person!
    xo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! SO excited that you are going to be surprised, nothing like it in the delivery room. 12 weeks will be gone in a flash and you'll be holding your new little blessing! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete