Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Fun

This is basically a phone dump...I went through my pictures on my phone and realized there were several I haven't posted to the blog.  We've had a great summer, and it's sad that it's winding down so quickly.  I can't believe it's the end of July already!!

July 4th Fun...
We went to the Mt. Zion fireworks (on the 3rd) this year and it was cool enough that the kids wore long pants and a jacket (once the sun went down).  They thoroughly enjoyed them :)!

Festive kids, waiting for the fireworks to start
All eyes on the sky (I think my flash was a little bright)
The next day was actually the 4th, and I picked up some snap pops for the kids at the store.  The loved them and soon, the neighborhood kids came over to join in the fun!
Action shot, throwing it down to pop! 
Nora thought they were hilarious and loved them!
"Pop-Its"!!
We've enjoyed s'mores this summer...
Lots of outside play (and sitting)...
Fishing...
Fun with friends...

We met our good friends Matt and LaToya Schroeder in Bloomington a couple weeks ago to hang out and swim at the State Farm pool.  It was so much fun.  Here are some pictures of the kids after swimming!

We went to the museum this morning and met the Koskinens...
Loving on Ronald McDonald
He didn't want to miss out.
Soren and Ethan pretending to be news anchors and weather men.  So funny and cute!  This is a picture of the screen on the outside.  They didn't know I was watching :)!
And one more of a cute girl posing in the grass...
Such a ham!!

No comments:

Post a Comment