Sunday, February 6, 2011

Best Seat in the House...

Over the last couple of weeks, Ethan has been wanting to hang out in the chair in his room.  He is pretty particular about how things are arranged when he is sitting in that chair.  This morning while I was getting ready for church, I hear him fussing a little in his room.  So, I go in to see what's up and he is in the chair trying to cover himself up with a blanket the size of a hand towel. I helped him by covering his feet and then I sat down on the ottoman...he looked at me and pointed to his door and said 'other room' (in his language).  I asked him if he wanted me to leave and sure enough, he did.  What a cute little weirdo!
I found him like this last week when I thought he had been too quiet for too long.

This morning...
Milk: check, Monkey: check, Blanket: check, Books: check

No comments:

Post a Comment