Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Safety First!

Yesterday, after pulling into the garage, Ethan starts pointing and yelling 'ride, ride, ride'.  I couldn't figure out what he wanted...and then I saw my bike with his seat on the back hanging from the ceiling.  He wanted to go for a bike ride (which we did a lot of last summer).  We obviously couldn't go as it was a little chilly and getting dark so I compromised and let him play with his helmet inside.  The first thing he did was put it on and go get on his 4-wheeler!  Enjoy a couple pictures of our safety conscious little boy!
Lets Ride!

So what if it's on backwards!

Daddy & Ethan just watching some TV

And here's a picture of our little Valentine with his Valentine's Day present from us.  I think he will be quite the photographer!

I coudn't get him to hold it up and take a (pretend) picture while I took a picture

2 comments: