Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Happenings

As the weekend comes to an end :(...I thought I would post a few pictures from our time.  Ethan got some good grandparent time in this weekend, as my parents came up Friday and Jared's parents come up yesterday.  I didn't take any pictures during either visit (sorry).  I do have a few of the crazy kid we call Ethan.  He was extra hyper Friday night and I took a couple videos to document (which I can't get to load on here!!).  Saturday night, Jared and I went out on a date!  Our church had a 'Date Night' which meant some wonderful youth and volunteers from the church got to watch 70+ kiddos while their parents had a child-free evening!  We went out to a Japanese Hibachi Grill for a wonderful dinner!  No pictures from that night either...sorry.   I do have a few others to share though. 
Wanting to go 'nigh nigh'...or just being craaaazy!

Big boy breakfast.

I have been trying for 2 days to upload a video of the wild child, and it just won't work!  I'll keep trying, but I'm not promising anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment