Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Still Here...

Sorry for the lack of posts in the last week.  Actually, last night I took the first pictures since my last post...I know, shameful!  Anyway, this morning Ethan practically begged me to take him outside.  It is sunny here, but still a bit chilly at maybe 45 degrees.  I finally gave in and we bundled up and played outside.  I was hoping to just stay on the deck due to the softness of the ground, but Ethan had other plans.  It was a chore dragging him back inside.  But it was fun.  Here's hoping to spring and warmer temps!
Max really wanting to chase a ball

Sliding/standing on the slide

Time for the big boy slide...head first?

Yep.  And yes, I chose to take a picture of the head first slide instead of catching him, he did fine though.  Just a little mud on the face.

This is what caught my attention last night (and finally made me get my camera out)...
Just playing with the drum...

Superman!

1 comment: