Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long Weekend in Salem

We headed to Salem this past weekend for some quality grandparent/aunt/uncle time. Saturday was about the only nice day so Abby, Alex, Jared and I took Ethan to the playground.  And, as usual, he was not ready to go home. 
Jared and Alex in a pretty serious game of tetherball

Ethan decided to join
Racing down the slide


Digging in the rocks
 Saturday afternoon/evening we went out to Grandma and Grandpa Collier's house.  Ethan loves to run around outside especially if the dogs are out running too. 
Hank and Ethan
  Ethan and I stayed Sunday night and on Monday, I had the privilege to do some wedding planning with Abby and my mom.  We went to Centralia to pick out decorations for the reception...what fun!  Everything will be beautiful and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment