Monday, March 28, 2011

Where did my baby go?!?

Today Ethan turns 22 months.  And we got his haircut for the 3rd time, which should have been the 4th or 5th because his hair was ridiculously long and shaggy.  Anyway, I realized as he was sitting there getting his hair cut (very well, I might add), that he is almost 2 years old and this haircut really makes him look it.  He is talking like crazy and in sentences!  His favorite sentence is probably 'I see you' or I want ______too'.  Everything we have he has to have too.  It is definitely a fun stage, until he doesn't get what he wants, but I'll spare you the tantrum details.  I'll leave you with some haircutting pictures.  Happy Monday!
Bye Bye Shaggy Do

Haircuts are exhausting.  This is on the way home.

After!  With some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment