Sunday, September 25, 2011

We've Moved!

As mentioned earlier, we closed on our new house on Friday.  Since then, we have been busy busy moving, cleaning, moving more and trying to unpack.  We had a lot of great help and I can't thank everyone involved enough.  Thank- you, thank-you!  We are very excited to be in our new house, but didn't leave the old one without some sentiment.  It was hard to leave our first home as a family.  Jared and I put in a lot of work at that house and was hard to say goodbye.  (I might be a tad more emotional than usual due to hormones...but maybe not too).  I didn't take a lot of moving pictures, but I'll share what I have.  And when things are more in order, I will post a little photo tour of our new place.
Pizza all around for the moving crew!

Last family picture at 1700 Brentwood Dr.

Ethan and Braden wanted to play in the back yard, there was just nothing to play with.
Abby, Dustin and Alex relaxing a bit after moving/unpacking all day

Ethan had a great time with Grandma Karen and Grandpa
One more from the weekend...
Ethan sleeping in his new big boy bed, in his new room.  He has done so well with the whole transition!  Let's hope for the same after baby sister's arrival! :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete