Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...Right??

Let me appologize for my lack of blog posts lately.  Moving to a new house will keep you busy!  I have had a lot of people ask about new house pictures and I have a few of Ethan's room and also some of him just playing.  I'm still working on getting the house the way I want it.  I know this will take time, and I'm not very patient!  So, I'll get more pictures up here soon.  Anyway, here are the few that I have...Enjoy!

Orange walls!  We have painted nothing...which is nice!

Very proud of his new big boy bed

The pictures that will be hung up soon.  He loves to sit and study them,

Close-up.  I have always loved Norman Rockwell.  (Oh and I have bought the 4th frame twice now...it's been broken both times.  Hoping 3rd time's the charm!)
 This is what I found one day last week after Ethan ran off to wash his hands.  I didn't hear anything for a while so I decided to investigate.  Like mother (aunt & Pop) like son!  He had about 3 feet of floss out, but was very proud that he had flossed all by himself!
I love this kid!
 And building tents in the living room one morning.  Notice the skeleton PJ's, they glow in the dark and he thinks that is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm glad he's started flossing...it's never too soon!

    ReplyDelete