Friday, October 21, 2011

Apple Orchard

I decided that Ethan and I would make a trip to the Okaw Valley Orchard this morning.  It was a little chilly, but the sun was shining and I have a feeling we won't be getting out to do a lot for a while. We have been to this orchard before and I knew they had a nice playground area, so I thought that would be a fun outing for Ethan.  First we picked out our apples (from the store...not the orchard), then had a nice apple snack (apple doughnut and pastry) and then headed outside to play for a while.  It was a fun morning and I'm glad we were able to spend some one on one time together before baby sister arrives.
Hanging with Johnny Appleseed

Playing on the playground

Climbing on the hay bales

Trying to reach an apple...

...Settled for a yucky one from the ground (Don't worry, he did not eat it)

Yummy apple treat we brought back for Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment