Monday, October 10, 2011

A Kentucky Wedding

As I mentioned it a previous post, we had a wedding to attend this past weekend in Kentucky.  One of my best friends from high school was getting married.  Jennifer was a beautiful bride and the day was perfect!  Jared and I met 2 of my other best friends from forever (and their husbands) for lunch before the wedding.  Sara & Jason and Elizabeth & Hap are such great friends and it's always a good time when we get together, which isn't as often as we would all like.  We had lunch at Patti's, which happens to be a Kentucky landmark and is delicious!  Two words...Pork Chop!  I recommend a visit if you're ever in the Paducah area.  Anyway, here are a few photos from the day.

Sara, Myself and Elizabeth in the 'Winter Wonderland' dining room at Patti's

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Nathan and Jennifer Doyle!!  It was such a beautiful day, congrats!

Jared and I at the reception (I think my camera is dying...)

The 4 of us!  It's been way too long since we've all be together! 
Congratulations again Jennifer and Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment