Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...

I'm a little late, I know.  We hosted our families here for Thanksgiving this year.  And I must say, it was nice not traveling.  We had a lot of great help, so I wasn't stressed in the least!  Jared and I decided we were not going to do the traditional Thanksgiving meal, so we opted for some delicious pork loin!  Jared researched quite a bit for some pork marinade recipes and his turned out great.  I made an appetizer, pumpkin cheesecake and helped with the twice baked potatoes; the rest of the meal came with our guests.  We had my mom and dad, Abby and Alex, Jared's mom (his dad had to work) and Dustin and Amanda.  I forgot to take a picture of the spread, but it was all wonderful and we have delicious left overs to finish up.  Here are a few pictures from our day.

Nora finally got to meet her Uncle Alex.  They got along great!

Amanda, Ethan and Uncle Dustin

Gobble Gobble Boy (even if there was not turkey...)

Dessert plate!

Karen is a happy dishwasher! :)

Grandma Terri and Nora

Alex and Abby (with a moustache)
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are ready for a Merry Christmas!  I am!  Christmas decorations are up!  Pictures to come after we get our tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment