Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week in Review

I realize that it's been a whole week since I last posted.  We've been busy just staying around the house.  We are all getting settled and adjusting well to having Nora home.  Ethan loves his baby sister.  He likes to look at her toes and pet her head.  On Saturday night we made our first trip to church as a family of 4.  Nora did great...she slept the whole time and Ethan, as always, had a good time in his class.

Ready for 1st time to Church

Ethan likes to help carry her carseat

This is just one from around the house.  Ethan was talking to her so I grabbed the camera.  He's such a sweet big brother to Nora!

On Monday afternoon, my mom came up to spend a couple days.  She left today :(.   It was so great having her here.  Jared decided to get sick on Monday night, so it was especially nice to have my mom here to help out.  (He's better now after spending most of Tuesday in bed).  She says she didn't help out much, but I disagree!  She was great at occupying Ethan, holding/cuddling with Nora and doing laundry.  Thanks so much for coming mom!  It was fun!
Ethan is really into this Batman book.  My mom got to know it well!

Max, Ethan, Grandma Terri and Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment