Thursday, November 24, 2011

Nora Meets Her Cousins

My brother, Jim, and his family came to Salem yesterday for a couple days and they still haden't met Nora.  Since we are hosting Thanksgiving at our house on Friday we weren't planning on a trip to Salem.  Then, work schedules interfered and they were not going to be able to make it here for Thanksgiving, so I decided to make a day trip to Salem.  Ethan had fun playing with Josiah and everyone was able to meet Nora.  It was a quick trip and a long day, but worth it.  I didn't take enough pictures, as usual.  I wanted one of Paige and Nora, since Paige has been asking for a baby sister :).  I'm pretty sure Nora is as close as she is going to get!


Ethan and Josiah playing some pool

Jim, Pop (on his lunch hour) and Nora

5 of the 7 (soon to be 8) Cousins!  Ethan wasn't really wanting to be there. 
Oh...the 8th is coming in April from Sarah :).  It's a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment