Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Few Projects

We've been doing a few painting projects around the house lately.  You might notice a theme in color, but, hey...use what you've got, right?!?

Front door/shutters:
(Pictures from my phone...sorry)
Before...
After!!
The shutters were also red

Dining Room/Window Coverings:

Before
After!
We used the same paint from the front door...turns out, you don't need a whole gallon for 1 door :).

Entryway Table:
My mom and I hit the sales at Rollinsons in Salem and scored this beauty for 25 bucks.  It had drop leaves, but I forgot to take a picture of it with them still on, but they are on the floor behind the table.  I used paint that I got FREE from an ACE hardware 'Free Paint Saturday'.  And got an $8 can of polyurethane, so total cost...$33!!
Before
I had started sanding a bit at this point. 
After!!
This is a different gray color from the dining room.
I'm so happy with how it turned out!  It's a little low, so I might look for some feet to add, but not necessary.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the painting, everything looks so coordinated! The entry table turned out great. Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all but especially the front door. What a great idea to have two different colors!!

    ReplyDelete