Monday, August 6, 2012

Nora's 9 Mo Stats

I apologize for the length of time between posts...I think our computer is back up and running (for now, at least).  Anyway, last Thursday was Nora's 9 month well child visit.  She is a growing, healthy baby girl!  And, she was a happy girl...no shots!

She weighed in at 19 lbs, 6 oz- 70% and is 28 in long- 75%. 
I remember taking a very similar photo of Ethan at his 9 month check-up.  Click here, for that post :)!

A few more pictures from last week, to show you our growing girl!
She had crawled over to the fireplace and stood up.  I got up to get the camera, and just as I was getting ready to snap the picture, she turned around with this big cheesy smile!
What a ham!
 When she was finished at the fireplace, she made her way over to the coffee table.

Check out Ethan in the background...he's quite the ham too!

No comments:

Post a Comment