Friday, November 30, 2012

Movin' On Up!

Today, my sister, Abby and her husband, Alex bought their first home!  I decided the kids and I would surprise them and head down to help (I use this term loosely) and see the place.  It was a last minute decision to go, but I'm glad we went.  My parents were there and they enjoyed their time with the kids in between box carrying trips.  The house is adorable and has a lot of potential too!  We left Abby and Alex with quite the mess today, but moving is always chaotic and I have no doubts that the place will be in perfect order very soon!
Unpacking the kitchen
Ethan had some fun with the bubble wrap
Nora and Moose enjoying some freedom
All the furniture is in...now where to put it!
Ethan, raking the front yard
Overflowing the guest room...
Ethan (still raking) Abby, Me and Nora
The proud and happy homeowners! 

No comments:

Post a Comment