Friday, November 23, 2012

Photo Friday...Week 12

It's week 12 already?!?  Anywho...this week is pretty special to me!  I'll start with saying that Ethan doesn't really nap anymore.  He has a quiet time and I try to make him stay in his room for at least an hour, but he usually finds his way out, to which, I take him back.  This week, however, I was comfortable and didn't really want to get up.  So, I let him lay with me on the couch.  Before long I hear snoring and he was out!  It's not often that I get to hold/snuggle sleeping kids anymore, so I enjoyed this time.  But not too long into it, Nora woke from her nap so I went to get her and she joined us on the couch.

Such a sweet sleeper
Laying on the couch, snuggling
I'm one lucky mama!



P.S.  Sorry for the poor photo quality.  I only had my phone on hand and the lighting wasn't too great ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment