Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful!

This past week was jam-packed with family, food and fun.  I took a few pictures, but not enough to do justice to all the fun we had.  Thanksgiving was wonderful.  We celebrated with both sides of the family and ate more than enough.  We started the eating with Jared's family and his Uncle Ed and Aunt Doss' house.
Ethan and Ed having a good time
Grandma Karen, Nora and Amanda
 After lunch we had a nice nap and got ready for round 2 with my family.  With most of my family in town, Ethan had a lot of cousins to play with.
Craziness at the Puricelli House
Scout and Josiah enjoying the mild weather
Playing some b-ball
We also attempted the annual family photo (which you will have to wait to see).  Until then, enjoy some close-ups of Ethan and his many facial expressions!
Sisters
Pop and Nora
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm thankful for a lot, but right now, I'm thankful that I figured out how to upload my photos again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment