Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

We headed to Salem last Wednesday night for the long Christmas weekend.  Thursday, we just sat around and hung out with family.  It was nice to have a 'free' day.  Friday, Christmas Eve, we had lunch with the Woolbright side of the family at Jared's grandmas house.  Ethan did really well for no nap, other than a few car rides here and there.  We had a nice time visiting and watching Ethan run all over Great-Grandma Woolbright's house.  Here are a few pictures from our afternoon.
Ethan, Grandma and Aunt Pam

Really wanting to touch the Christmas tree

After a great afternoon we got ready for church and the Christmas Eve service.  I have always gone to a Christmas Eve service and I love going.  There is no child care during the service so I was a little afraid how Ethan would do and he was great.  I think he really liked all the singing!  After church we had dinner at my parents house and then went to spend a little time at Jared's Grandma Collier's house.  We didn't stay long due to bedtime.  After visiting for a while, we went back to my parent's house to hang stockings, hear the Christmas story and head to bed. 
Trying it on to see if it fits...
Stockings hung by the chimney with care

Hearing Pop read about the birth of Jesus Christ

Sisters!
I'm a little upset at myself for not taking a family picture with Jared and Ethan, but oh well.  Next year I'll be sure to get one.  Christmas post coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment