Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh Happy Friday!

I love Fridays!  Friday means I get to spend the whole day with Ethan, that I don't have to worry about getting things ready for work the next day and Friday means that tomorrow is Saturday and we get to spend the whole day with Jared!!  Today we have just been hanging around the house, playing, cleaning and such.  Here are a few pictures from our morning.

Ethan saw his hats hanging on the hook and had to have them all to put on.

After he took the hats off and tried to put it back on by himself.

This is where I found him after I had been vacuuming in the bedrooms and decided I had better check on him.  He was very happily talking and singing away : ).


This one is from Wednesday when I was peeling potatoes for dinner.  As always...he wanted to help.
Big boy at the sink, helping Mama!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment