Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Update...

We had talked about having a little family Christmas 'get together' at our house on Saturday, but it was looking like we might be the only ones 'getting together'.  So, we decided to head to Salem on Saturday morning.  My cousin, Steve, who has been in Haiti since August is home for Christmas and was in town, so we were able to see him and catch up a bit.  I also decided to have the party at my parents house.  Jared and I made soup and invited the Colliers over and we all had a great time eating and visiting.  And, of course, watching Ethan 'perform'.  I remembered my camera...but not to use it, sorry. 
Sunday, Jared and I had tickets with Abby and Alex to the Rams game.  I have never been to a NFL game and we had a really good time (except for the loss and the obnoxious KC fans behind us).  My parents kept Ethan and took him to church and then met us in Vandalia for dinner and the switch-a-roo.  It was a quick, jam-packed weekend, but that's not going to change for a few weekends!  Here are a few pics from the Rams game.

Abby and Alex (note the forced smile on Alex, the Chiefs had just scored)

Jared and I

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I had a lot of fun this weekend! Can't wait to see you again soon! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost went to a Titans game at the beginning of the month, but Nathan had to work. We have never been to an NFL game either. Love all the pics of Ethan. He's so fun! I hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete