Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time at the Colliers

I love Christmas time and all that comes with it!  We have our tree up and decorated as well as the rest of the house!  Ethan is very interested in the tree and all the 'balls' that are decorating it.  It makes me a little crazy, trying to keep him from pulling down the tree...but that's alright, he's just at that age.  I should be cherishing these times, right?!?  Anywho, Saturday our little village had a Christmas Parade.  It was COLD, but we went out anyway.  Ethan was less than thrilled, but I think he enjoyed seeing the fire trucks and he got a photo op with Santa!
Swinging before the parade starts

Ethan and Daddy enjoying the sights and sounds

Ethan's first Santa encounter...he didn't scream.
 Later on Saturday, we put the tree up and decorated it.  And I took some pictures around the house to share. 
Fireplace...

The 'Believe' vase on the end is my newest piece!

Ooooo, look at these!
2010 Christmas Tree!

Really wanting to play with the ornaments

2 comments:

  1. I found the Elf on the Shelf/Mantle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute guy and I like your hat. Glad you are enjoying the season together!

    ReplyDelete