Monday, June 27, 2011

It's a...

We had our doctor's and ultrasound appointment this afternoon.  Ever since finding out we were expecting again, Jared and I discussed if we were going to find out the gender.  With Ethan, we wanted to know from the very beginning but this time around, we were on the fence.  With our appointment getting closer and closer, the more I wanted to know (Jared was still fine either way)...so we found out today that Ethan will have a...

For those who need a close up :)!
We are so excited to be having a little girl!  The ultrasound showed us that baby girl is growing right on schedule.  She has 10 fingers, 10 toes and all her other body parts and organs are healthy!  I am a few days past 22 weeks and she measured the same.  My 'belly', on the other hand, measuerd at 17 weeks, so I guess that means I don't look as big as I should...but I'm just fine with that!  I think we have a name picked out, but that will remain a mystery to everyone except Jared and I, at least until the end of October :)!

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay! Congrats! How exciting!!!!!! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too flipping cute! Can't wait to hear her name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! congrats! speaking from experience, baby girl clothes are waaaaay more cute and fun than boy clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete