Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We have had a great weekend.  I think I always say that on Sunday nights, but what else can I say?  I love hanging out with my boys!  Saturday we were very prductive with cleaning/organizing the garage and moving into our new shed.  We also got a lot of playing done outside, but I left the camera in.
 
Yay! And there's still room in there, and a few empty shelves in the garage!
Today we had beautiful weather and spent the entire day outside.  Ethan and his Daddy are like two peas in a pod!  They did everything together today.  Jared had an old driver and decided to cut it down to size for Ethan.  He was so excited!  They hit the ball off a tee for a long time, and I must say...Ethan is pretty good.
Proud Papa
Golf wasn't the only sport going on in our yard today...
We had a little backyard basketball, tee ball, football and a little running.  Ethan kept saying 'run with me'...he wore us both out, and probably himself too. Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment