Friday, June 10, 2011

Naptime...

I love naptime!  It gives me a chance to get things done around the house or just rest myself.  Today, we were playing in Ethan's room and he started saying 'go night night'.  I asked if he was ready for a nap, he said yes and started climbing into his crib.  I went to check on him about 15 minutes later and he was quiet but still rolling around and playing (or so I thought).  So, 20 minutes later I decided to check on him again and was quite shocked at what I found...


*Beware*  Viewer Discretion Advised


Notice the wadded up diaper in one leg of his shorts and both of his legs in the other.

Miraculously, I was able to get his shorts off and put a diaper on (at least I think it's on) without him waking up.  I guess we'll see when he wakes up. 
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment