Monday, June 27, 2011

Salem Trip

Ethan and I headed to Salem this past weekend.  Jared didn't join us since he had some projects he was working on around the house (more on that later) and a golf scramble on Sunday afternoon.  Ethan spent Friday night and Saturday morning with Grandma and Grandpa Collier.  From the grandparent report, fun was had by all!  I'm hoping some pictures were taken and that I can get a hold of some...but we'll see :). 
Our main reason for coming to Salem was for a 'girls weekend' with a few of my best friends from high school.  It ended up only being Elizabeth and I, but we had a great time anyway.  We have known each other forever...since before kindergarten at least! 

We are both expecting again!  Elizabeth is due in August and I'm in October.  Ethan and her 2nd son, Andrew are only a few months apart as well. 
Satruday afternoon, Ethan enjoyed playing with Abby and Alex outside.
Baseball!
 Summer-saults with Abby...


Hanging out with Pop...

Monkey Ears

2 comments:

  1. So sad I missed you girls. :( Glad you got to visit for a bit though.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared couldnt come to Salem. He Was busy winning. The golf scramble that is. Although he did succeed in constructing that tile backlash.

    ReplyDelete