Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BOO!!

Tonight we went to 'Boo at the Zoo'. Jared's workplace, Tate and Lyle, sponsored tonight's festivities. It was so much fun! I was able to get tickets for Heather and Braden as well. There were 10 trick-or-treat stations throughout the zoo, we rode the train, the carousel and we got Dels popcorn and caramel apples! We got there early enough, while it was still daylight, so we could actually see the animals. Can I say again...it was awesome!


Ethan and I at the 'Pumpkin Patch' (Ethan is a Zoo Keeper)

Heather and Braden...the Pirate

Checking out the Zebra (notice the open candy bag)

We caught up with Jared at his station...the caramel apples!

Riding the carousel...the boys seem to be distracted by something :)

And after we got home, it was bath time.  Ethan loves his bath time.  He doesn't love getting out of the bath.  It is usually a struggle to get him dry and a clean diaper on.  Tonight after the struggle, he enjoyed streaking through the house with his towel on his head.  I had the camera handy and here are a couple of our bath time boy!
Running action shot

Ethan's expression just as Daddy walked in the door


1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.goodness. He is cuter every time I see him!!! I'm glad you could boo at the zoo! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete