Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Friday morning, Ethan and I went to Salem to see my parents and Abby (who was home from college for the weekend).  It was supposed to only be a day trip, but I didn't really feel like driving home so we stayed the night and came home on Saturday.  We had a great visit, but I didn't take very many pictures.  Here are a few that I did take...

Pop encouraging Ethan on the table...

Bath time at Grandma's!

Maybe getting too big for the sink baths?
 After we got home Saturday it was lunch time and then nap time for Ethan.  The only problem was...Ethan had slept most of the way home from Salem.  I wasn't too surprised when he wasn't interested in napping.  I decided to try the rocking/lay down with him method (and it didn't hurt that I really needed a nap too).  He finally fell asleep on my chest and I got some rest too :).  But I was able to wiggle out from under him and this is what I stood up to see.  (I had to get a picture...I couldn't help myself!)
Naptime in the big bed
And the rest of my pictures for the weekend are Ethan just being plain silly! 
Playing in Max's crate with Woody
Trying to crawl under the deck...and grabbing handfuls of dirt.

Sweet smiling boy

Max and Ethan hanging out on the new deck benches
 
Check back soon for more deck progress.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you guys came down! I hope you're feeling better and the deck looks great! I need to come check it out. See you soon. Love you

    ReplyDelete