Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Patch

I'm so glad we found out about this pumpkin patch!  Grandma Karen came up today and we headed over to Arthur to 'The Great Pumpkin Patch.'  I had asked around to find out where the best pumpkin patch is in the area and I was pointed here.  This place was awesome!  There were pumpkin/gourd displays everywhere, lots of mazes to go through (including a 'Mini Maze' for toddlers), food, yummy pumpkin treats and of course a huge pumpkin patch.  We had a great time and Ethan loved running free through the pumpkin patch.
Noah's Ark 2-by-2 Goard display

Ethan with the giant turkey

Loving the hay bale maze

He went through backwards, but he didn't care...And he made it all by himself!
Showing Grandma the Pumpkin
Just over 2 feet tall!


We finally made it to the pumpkin patch...it was a long walk

'I want this one!'

Tower of gourds

Family shot at 'The Great Pumpkin Patch' (not sure what face Ethan is making)

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a really great time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun. I want to go! haha I bet Ethan had a great time. I love fall!!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ark looks so cute!! Fun times.

    ReplyDelete