Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick-or-Trunk

Tonight Ethan and I went with Heather and Braden to our local airport for Trick-or-Trunk (I have always heard Trunk-or-Treat, but whatever).  A hotrod club set up their cars and opened up their trunks for the evening and we had a great time.  After we finished at the airport we headed to an assisted living community who had trick-or-treating in their hallways tonight.  This was perfect for the boys since we beat the crowd and they were in a hallway and couldn't get into too much trouble.  They had a great time and I think the residents did too.  More trick-or-treating tomorrow! 

Ethan the Zoo Keeper ready for some candy!

Heather and Braden at Trick or Trunk

This is the best one I could get of them both together (Ethan found a sucker in his bag)

We got to see a plane land while at the airport

Running through the halls at the assisted living community

Again, the best one I could get...

No comments:

Post a Comment