Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lots of screws...whew!

We've made A LOT of progress on the deck.  Jared's family came up Saturday morning to help again.  (A big thanks to them!)  We are both exhausted, yes, I actually helped too!  While Jared was doing the thinking, planning, board cutting and board laying, I put the screws in...about 2500 of them!  I didn't put them all in, but my back feels like I did.  All the deck boards are down and trimmed.  We still have benches, rails and steps to put in before it's completely finished, but at least it's usable right now!

Mark, Jared and Dustin working hard

Having snack while watching the big boys work

Laying the last deck board!


And as always...Ethan helping clean up the deck after a long day of work

Finished...for now. 
And, one last random picture of Ethan.  He has my socks on his hands while playing football.  Silly, silly boy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks great. Can't wait to see it in person when I visit:) Ethan is so big.

    ReplyDelete