Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pancakes and Puffs

Ethan absolutely loves pancakes and thinks that Jared needs to make them every weekend we are home.  We usually oblige since it's not too difficult and a nice Saturday morning treat.  He usually wants a Mickey Mouse shaped one, but this week, Jared was creative...
He has been writing his name a lot lately, so he thought this was pretty cool!

On Saturday evening, when I picked Nora up from the nursery at church (we've been attending the Saturday service lately) they told me 'she had snack with us!'  Nora hasn't had any 'snacks' yet.  I wasn't sure if she just sat at the table with them or actually had some.  (Either way, no big deal).  I just thought, if she's getting puffs at church, I should give her some at home and see how she does with them.  She did really well picking it up and getting it to her mouth.  I was impressed...


No comments:

Post a Comment