Saturday, April 21, 2012

PlayTime

Just as the title implies...some playtime pictures from the past week!

Nora was eyeing this laundry basket, so I decided to put her in it with some toys.  She was happy...for a little while. 
Playtime in the basket
 I got the water/sand table out this week.  It was given to us by Ethan's old babysitter (Arika) before she moved.  Ethan had a wonderful time playing in it when the weather cooperated this week.  It has 2 compartments, one for water and one for sand or whatever else you choose to put in it.  We decided on beans.  Ethan picked out 'red beans, white beans and brown beans'.  I never knew a kid could get so excited about beans!  I don't have any pictures of him with the beans, but I'll get some.  He just scooped and poured and filled until we made him come inside for dinner.  He was so busy out there (while I was cooking dinner) that he dropped his drawers and peed on the deck.  (FYI...this is NOT something we encourage nor condone!)
Not really wanting to stop long enough to look at the camera and smile...

Pouring some water.
 And, yesterday, we went to play group at our church.  This was the only picture I took but there were other kids and  moms there to play/visit with.  We had a good time and all the kids loved this trampoline.
Taking his turn jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment