Saturday, April 21, 2012

Window Project

A few weeks back, I picked up 4 old windows on the side of the road.  I wanted to do something creative with them, but wasn't sure what.  So, I did what anyone else would do when looking for ideas...I surfed Pinterest!  And I called my crafty sister, Abby.

The before pictures...

It took more scrapping, sanding and chipping than I was expecting.  And, we took the glass panes out to clean them.

The afters...


Ethan enjoys the iPad time
My plan was to paint and then just put the black wall decals on the glass and I mentioned that to Abby and she suggested putting the decals on and then using glass frosting spray and then taking the stickers off.  I really like how they turned out!  I got the decals ($10) and glass frosting spray ($5) at hobby lobby, the paint was free (thanks Abby) and the windows were free!  Not too bad for some custom wall art ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment