Thursday, April 26, 2012

Six Months

How has it been six months already?!?  Nora is 6 months old today, and so much fun!












She is sitting up by herself. (With a crash pillow close by, just in case)
She is 'talking' a lot.  She says 'Dada' and I'm pretty sure I've heard a 'Mama' a time or two.
She got her first tooth yesterday! (Lower left incisor) :)
Smiles and laughs all the time.  Ethan can make her smile almost every time he talks to her.
She is becoming very 'grabby'!  She wants anything in your hand or your hair, or your nose, or your neck!
Her usual bedtime is between 8:30 and 9 pm, and usual wake-up time is between 6:30 and 7 am.  (I'm hoping this stretches to 7-7:30 someday)
She is nursing 4 times a day.
She is eating cereal for breakfast and baby food for dinner. (And we'll add in lunch sometime soon)
So far she has had...peas, green beans, sweet potatoes and carrots.  (All made by me and my handy dandy magic bullet.)
She is a very happy baby and is content most of the time.  She gets the most fussy when she is sleepy.

Her 6 mo check-up is on Monday, so I will post her stats after that!  Until then, here are more pictures from our 6 month photo shoot in the yard!  Oh and, I could not get this girl to smile!  I tried and tried and looked like a fool and she wouldn't crack one.  So, here's the serious side of Nora :).  (I think it was sensory overload)


Getting a feel for the grass
She likes her tongue!





We love you sweet Nora!  Happy 1/2 Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment