Thursday, April 5, 2012

Peas, Teeth & Eggs

Strange title, I know, but I'll explain!
Peas:
On Tuesday, we gave Nora peas for the first time.  She ate them up like she has been eating them for months.  And I made them!  I'm giving homemade baby food a try this go around.  I tried it a couple times with Ethan and I just couldn't get it smooth enough.  I now have a magic bullet, courtesy of my mothers basement :)!  We'll see how it goes in time.

Happy Customer!
Teeth:
Yesterday, I walked in Ethan's room and saw this...
Such a cute kid!
I asked him what he was doing.  And his reply was "I'm cleaning their teeth".  Haha!  I love him so much.  He cleaned Woody, Elmo, Sock Monkey and Batman's teeth.  He was so proud of himself.
Elmo's turn :)

Eggs:
Last night we dyed Easter eggs with Ethan.  This was his first time and he was super excited.  AND we colored 8 eggs with no dye disasters!  
Being very careful :)

2 Thumbs Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment